The Staff Selection Commission has published recruitment notification for Stenographer group C&D. Here are complete details of Date for Submission of online application and fee, Date of Exam, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, and syllabus.
|Date of Online application submission||22 Oct 2018 to 19 Nov 2018|
|Last date for online fee payment||21 Nov 2018|
|Last date through offline fee payment||26 Nov 2018|
|Date of Tier-1 Computer Based Exam(CBE)||01-02-2019 to 06-02-2019|
- For stenographer ‘C’- 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2019(candidates born between 01-01-1989 and 01-01-2001)
- For Stenographer ‘D’- 18 to 27 years as on 01-01-2019(candidates born between 02-01-1992 and 01-01-2001)
Note: Age relaxation is permissible as per rules.
Educational Qualification (calculated as per 01/01/2019):
For Group ‘C’ and ‘D: – senior secondary or equivalent examination from recognized board or university.
Selection Process: There will be following three stage in the selection process
|Stage||Type of Exam||Marks||Time|
|I||Written(CBT)*||200||2 Hours(2H 40M for PWD candidates)|
|II||Skill Test||Qualifying||Go to the next section|
|S.NO.||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time allowed|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours (for PWD candidates 2 hours and 40 minutes)|
|III||English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
- The question paper will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice. Questions will be set in Hindi and English except for Part-III.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer that is 0.25.
- There will be a normalization process if exam conducted in multiple shifts.
- For final merit only written exam marks will be considered as a skill test will be qualifying in nature.
ssc stenographer recruitment 2018 skill test:
- Candidates who get qualifying marks in written exam will be called for skill test that will be qualifying nature.
- The candidates who qualify written exam will be called for skill test and there will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in Hindi or English at the speed of 100 words per minute for the post of grade ‘C’ and 80 words per minute for the post of grade ‘D’ that will be transcribed on computer. The transcription time is:
|S.No.||Post||Medium of Skill Test||Time Limit||Time Limit for PWD Candidates|
- Fee: 100 Rupees only
- Mode of payment: both online and offline. Online fee can be paid through SBI Net Banking or by using RuPay, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro Credit or Debit Card.
- Exemption from Fee: Women Candidates and Candidates belong to SC, ST, PwD and Ex-Servicemen.
- Last date of payment: Through online payment can be made upto 21st November, 2018(5:00 PM) and Through SBI Challan upto 26th November, 2018(5:00 PM)
How to Apply: There are two phases to fill online application for the recruitment of stenographer ‘C’ and ‘D’.
- One time Registration
- Filling of details for the Application
Phase I (One time Registration):
- Before doing one time registration keep following essential details
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Identification Card (Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Passport/Driving Licence)
- 10th Standard Roll Number and Year of passing
- Scanned colour size JPEG format photograph(20 to 50 KB) that having dimension 3.5 cm(width) x 4.5 cm(height)
- Scanned Signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB) that having dimension 3.5 cm(width) and 3.0 cm(height).
- For one time registration open url http://ssc.nic.in and click on New User? Register Now Tab in Login Section.
- Fill up the following details in one time registration
- Basic Details
- Additional Details
- Contact Details
- Photo & Signature
- Left Thumb Impression(candidates who does not have Aadhar Card)
Note: Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Matriculation Examination Detail should be Filled Exactly as Recorded in Matriculation Certificate (10th Standard). Your Candidature may get cancelled in case of incorrect/ wrong information.
Phase II: Online Application form
Login to online system through your registered Email ID and password.
- Click ‘Apply’ link in ‘Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2018’ section under ‘Latest Notifications’ tab.
- Fill all the essential details that are required.
- Complete your declaration by clicking on “I agree” check box, fill up captcha code.
- Preview and verify the details provided by you and submit the Application.
- Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ is not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.
|To download Advertisement:||click here|
|To apply online click here:||click here|
|For official website click here:||click here|
For more latest information and Admit Card keep continue visiting our website